[H-GEN] rpppoe problem -- Fixed itself!

Sandra Milne fakungabubu at internode.on.net
Thu Jan 8 20:00:17 EST 2004

Sandra Milne wrote:

[SNIP]

OK disregard all of that. For some strange reason I know not why, it
suddenly started working. I thought "hmm, might run it through DEBUG and
see where it's failing".... It ran perfectly fine and now comes up
perfectly fine every time.

I really wish I knew why it had failed in the first place, because
unfortunately it's likely to do it again for no reason.

Sandra.
fakungabubu at internode.on.net
http://www.livejournal.com/users/silne/
Emperor Staleek: Your safety guaranteed in just a few arns.
John: Bill Gates can't guarantee Windows, how you going to
guarantee my safety.
   -- "Hot to Katratzi" Farscape season 4 episode 20