[H-GEN] Off Topic: Star Trek: TNG postage stamps

Sandra Milne fakungabubu at internode.on.net
Fri Feb 27 00:34:22 EST 2004

I just found out from a relative who works for Australia Post that on
April 12th this year they'll be releasing a set of Star Trek: The Next
Generation postage stamps. It's apparently $20 and you get a free A3
sized poster with it.

My relative has been told to order early to ensure they can get the
number of sets they want. I'm passing this on to you all in case you're
interested. I realise it's cliched think that geeks == star trek fans,
but it's probably true for at least 50% ;-)

Sandra.
fakungabubu at internode.on.net
http://www.livejournal.com/users/silne/
Aeryn: Jirl power.
John: Girl. Girl power. Would you quit speaking English?
  -- "Coup By Clam" Farscape season 4 episode 10