[H-GEN] mtu = 576 on ppp0

Sandra Milne fakungabubu at internode.on.net
Sun Feb 22 18:30:05 EST 2004

On Sun, Feb 22, 2004 at 05:35:00PM -0500, Robert Brockway wrote:
> Sure can.  An additional problem is that even today many network admins
> will have no idea what you are talking about if you advise them of ECN
> issues :(

It took me until now to work out that you didn't mean the ISP ECN but
something to do with network connectivity.... Very confused was I until
I worked this out. I wonder how many others were confused too.

Sandra.
fakungabubu at internode.on.net
http://www.livejournal.com/users/silne/
Aeryn: Jirl power.
John: Girl. Girl power. Would you quit speaking English?
  -- "Coup By Clam" Farscape season 4 episode 10