[H-GEN] RFC Nominations for Upcoming Elections

David Seikel won_fang at yahoo.com.au
Sat Aug 14 09:15:48 EDT 2004

I'm happy to stay on as an exec member.

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 22:26:04 +1000 Mark Suter
<suter at zwitterion.humbug.org.au> wrote:

> I've accepted a contact as "Linux Administrator" down south and
> so won't be at fewer meetings next year.  I won't be standing
> unless the club votes for a "mostly virtual" President.

As one of the duties of vice president is to step in when the president isn't available, (assuming I remained vice president) I could probably live with such a virtual president.  This does beg the question - what is it that the president typically NEEDS to do during the year?