Bad experiences with distros (was Re: [H-GEN] CRUX (A programmers linux distro))

Sandra Mansell fakungabubu at internode.on.net
Mon Aug 9 23:41:40 EDT 2004

On Tue, Aug 10, 2004 at 01:16:46PM +1000, Michael Anthon wrote:
> Have you tried booting Knoppix and copying the X config file into your
> debian install?  Knoppix is obviously generating a working config file,
> may as well use it.

OMG of all the things I've tried, that's something I never would have
thought of doing! I wonder if that will actually work for my husband's
PC....

Sandra.
fakungabubu at internode.on.net
http://www.users.on.net/ickus/
"Oh wonderful, they're alive. Now you can torture them with
your inane dribblings."
  -- Rygel (to Stark) "Green-Eyed Monster"
      Farscape season 3 episode 8