Bad experiences with distros (was Re: [H-GEN] CRUX (A programmers linux distro))

Willie Yeo Willie.Yeow at aapt.com.au
Thu Aug 5 02:16:16 EDT 2004

Would have love quick 'n easy installs.
I am currently loving Gentoo, but I missed the times when you can install a Linux box in minutes with Red Hat.
Then again, you I heard can get Gentooise Red Hat by installing portage.

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If
 you are not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please
 contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of
 this communication or disclose anything about it.