[H-GEN] CRUX (A programmers linux distro)

Tony Bilbrough mtbilbro at bigpond.net.au
Wed Aug 4 21:51:56 EDT 2004

G'day James et al,
I think I will give Crux an install next  Saturday on the Toshiba. lappie,
- seeing as how I accidently deleted Iseppi's entire Debian os off the
hdd [trying to remove stuff to make room for ? whatever]

I can see from the 'read me' that there are doubts about some i686
compatibility issues.
So it should be fun giving it a go.

I'm just wondering if I should download the Crux ISO at home, before I
come to Humbug, as the network has been a little slow this past few meets?
cheers
Tony

--
Hydroponics - 4 square metres