[H-GEN] CRUX (A programmers linux distro)

Sandra Mansell fakungabubu at internode.on.net
Wed Aug 4 21:16:33 EDT 2004

On Thu, Aug 05, 2004 at 11:03:11AM +1000, Sarah Walters wrote:
> Personally, I'd rather deal with the compile time than play RPM hell :)

debian? no rpm hell in this household :-)

I tried Gentoo last year but I was too dumb to get it to look like the
instructions said it would and gave up after an hour. I don't see the
point of RTFM if the manual differs greatly from the install process. I
didn't find the process intuitive at all. At least the debian installer
tells you what to do next.

Sandra.
fakungabubu at internode.on.net
http://www.users.on.net/ickus/
"Oh wonderful, they're alive. Now you can torture them with
your inane dribblings."
  -- Rygel (to Stark) "Green-Eyed Monster"
      Farscape season 3 episode 8