[H-GEN] CRUX (A programmers linux distro)

James Mills prologic at shortcircuit.net.au
Wed Aug 4 06:33:43 EDT 2004

Hi Folks,

Like the subject says... At least that's what I beleive after having
used ot.

CRUX - www.crux.nu

I can happily say a lot of nice things about it right now, only having
used it for the last 4 days (same duration that I've learnt Python).

Feel free to throw your questions at me through this thread.

Also I am quite willing to demonstrate CRUX to anyone at the HumBug
meeting this Saturday. I think I'm already going to be demonstrating LyX
to a few people (not sure...)

Tony: You are coming this Saturday aren't you ? :) Hope so!

cheers
James

--
-ShortCircuit Services