[H-GEN] NFS exporting

Harry Phillips harry at tux.com.au
Tue Apr 13 21:03:18 EDT 2004

[put back on-list in case others have a similar problem or another idea]

Tony Nugent wrote:

>>Originally I had the options as 192.168.2.0/24(...
>
> In my experience, /etc/exports needs the netmask to be specified in
> full, eg: 192.168.2.0/255.255.255.0(...)
>
> Try it like that.

All the other exports I have all have the network stated like my
original, they all work fine. If the user is not root then they can do
anything that permissions allow.

I will however give it a go as you indicated, maybe it is the way the
network is stated that has the bug, there *should* be no difference
stating it either way.

I will let you know.

--
Regards,