[H-GEN] Domain Redirect

Joe Skilton shnads at 3blokes.mine.nu
Fri Sep 19 23:22:48 EDT 2003

I have a Customer with a registered domain, recently he deceided to run his website off the ADSL connection he has at home which is fine except for the fact his IP address is not static.

We currently have his server connected to a Dynamic DNS (Dyndns.org) and I was wondering: Can we change his DNS entries for his registered domain to simply redirect to his dynamic domain, or will we need to pay someone to host his registered domain and simply redirect to the dynamic domain? (My Idea is just a blank page with a redirect, similar to $cgi->redirect() if you use perl, but to get that page online we will have to pay, that seems stupid to me)

Cheers,
        Joe