[H-GEN] kde menu

David Seikel won_fang at yahoo.com.au
Mon Sep 22 02:15:28 EDT 2003

 --- Richard <blah at rpinfotech.net> wrote:
> My KDE menu has kinda got stuffed up. I used the menu editor to drag one

<snip>

> Is the menu kept in a directory per user? Coz then I could copy it from
> another user. Can anyone help?

KDE only stores the changes per user, so you could just delete your changes
and you will get back to the standard menu.  I'm at a <trademark deleted>
box at the moment, but from memory the directory you want to clear out is
~/.kde/Applications  (the first directory in alphabetical order).

http://search.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Search