[H-GEN] kde menu

Richard blah at rpinfotech.net
Fri Sep 19 10:02:39 EDT 2003

Hey,

My KDE menu has kinda got stuffed up. I used the menu editor to drag one
shortcut from one submenu to another and now there's about 15 icons missing
from that first submenu. Everything looked ok in the menu editor but when I
closed it, the KDE menu was all wrong!

Is the menu kept in a directory per user? Coz then I could copy it from
another user. Can anyone help?

Richard