[H-GEN] apt-proxy without internet

Jimi pr0nstar at tpg.com.au
Fri Sep 19 00:22:45 EDT 2003

I am looking for a tool that acts like apt-proxy except if it cannot find the
packages requested it will record the failure. Then the packages can be
automatically downloaded using a command when you are connected to the net.
My idea is to keep all my debian systems at home up-to-date by allowing them to
request packages from my laptop and when I am at uni I can download the
packages. Then when I get home the debian boxes can make the request again
(using apt-get update or apt-get upgrade) and it will act just like apt-proxy to
download the packages.

Thanks in advance
-James.