[H-GEN] Careful, the hard disk might hear you.

Harry Phillips harry at tux.com.au
Thu Sep 11 05:53:25 EDT 2003

Stuart Longland wrote:

> The hard drive in my case though was a couple of months _outside_ of its
> warranty period.  So I'm guessing it's O'Toole at work, not dear old
> Murphy.

I have had drives that died outside of what I considered the warranty
period (ie 2 years after purchase) but when I check the manufactuers web
site it stated that the warranty period was two years after the last of
that model was made.

I returned the drive and it was replaced.

--
Regards,
Harry Phillips