[H-GEN] charset "UTF-8" not supported

Paul Cornford cbecwd at bigpond.com
Mon Sep 8 20:45:43 EDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-09-05 at 20:08, Brenton Bills wrote:

    Under debian, the package is called locales or something, but I believe
    you can do something like this,

    alias acrobat='LANG=C /usr/local/Acrobat5/bin/acroread'

    Swap the path around to acroread a bit.

    I had this issue when trying to use Hungarian and GB charmap on the
    same machine. I did a quick search on google and if I remember rightly
    the above command should fix it.

    Regards,
    Brenton Bills.

Thanks Brenton. Your suggestion worked straight away!
--
Paul Cornford
Web Programmer