[H-GEN] setting up a printer

Tony Melia tony.melia at tmitc.com.au
Tue Oct 21 22:33:39 EDT 2003

Yes, run printtool within an x session, it is almost foolproof even for a
jetdirect printer, as far as sharing goes, I assume you will use samba,
check the docs, they are fairly straight forward, normally  you only need to
change security from user to share level and make the printer public.  I
have a working config if required.

Regards,
Tony