[H-GEN] The perennial book thread

Jason Parker-Burlingham jasonp at panix.com
Sun Oct 19 23:44:09 EDT 2003

So today I stopped in at a localish Borders and spent mayb $100 on
books:

   * Windows 98 Annoyances, David A Karp
   * Programming Pearls, 2nd edition, Jon Bentley
   * K&R, 2nd edition (yes, I didn't own a copy of this until now)

More interesting is the list of titles I'm thinking of getting:

   * Windows XP Annoyances, Karp
   * The Standard C Library, Plauger
   * Introduction to Algorithms, Cormen et al
   * Unix Systems Programming, Robbins et al
   * Code Generation in Action, Herrington

(The Windows books are for my work and general sanity; the others are
part of a drive to learn more C and less Perl.)

Comments welcome.
--
Baby Pictures:
      http://panix.com/~jasonp?HenryGrosvenorParkerBurlingham