LindowsOs - Was: [H-GEN] Supporting Mozilla

Rick Phillips rickp at suntech.net.au
Thu Oct 23 04:12:27 EDT 2003

> On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 11:39 am, Tony Bilbrough wrote:
> > I was wondering if you, or any one else, have tried Xandros? Its a
> > Debian based package.
>
> I tried to try it, but my copy was corrupt.  If you have a
> good copy, please
> bring it along.

Tony, I am the Queensland agent for Xandros and have stock on my shelf.  It
is not downloadable but I have one only copy left from a special buy which
is available to anyone for $99 incl GST (normal $190) and postage.  This is
the deluxe version which contains Crossover Office for those who wish to
stay with MS Office etc.  The standard version is much cheaper.  It is
serial numbered and comes with support.  Email me off list if you are
interested.  It is a very simple and sweet install for those who don't know
how but under it all - it is just Debian with apt-get and all.  Xandros
Networks is unique in that it lists all NFS and Samba shares in a directory
tree out of the box.  Other wise, if you are Deb user, you will be
comfortable with it.

Regards,

Rick