[H-GEN] HDD swap

Harry Phillips harry at tux.com.au
Wed Oct 8 04:36:27 EDT 2003

I have a brand new never been used still in the packet 120G hdd that I will
swap with anyone that has got a 30g Quantum that is exactly the same model
as mine but unlike mine does not have burnt out components on the drive
controller board.

Couple of conditions:
1. I have to have the HDD in my hands before the BAS is due (21st Sep).
2. Must be exactly the same model as mine.
3. It must be the first one I recieve.

If anyone is interested in my deal I am willing to pick up your HDD from
anywhere in the Brisbane/Gold/Sunshine Coast area. If you are located
elsewhere in Australia I am willing to pay the postage both ways.

So that no-one asks, yes it is because my data drive blew up, yes I do a
good back-ups and no I can't restore the data I require. I just entered 3
months of information into MYOB and the hdd died before that work was backed
up.

Regards
Harry

---