[H-GEN] Printer advice wanted

Greg Black gjb at gbch.net
Wed Oct 1 02:42:17 EDT 2003

I've been told by a printer sales creature that I should avoid
Epson printers if I'm not going to use my colour inkjet pretty
regularly as, according to him, they are prone to getting gummed
up nozzles if allowed to sit for a few days.  He also claims
that this is not an issue with HP printers.

My use would likely be a few pages or photos at a time, followed
by two or three weeks of non-use.  Is that sort of use likely to
be a problem for Epson or other inkjet printers?

Thanks to all those who have given me answers to the original
question.

Cheers, Greg

--
Greg Black <gjb at gbch.net> <http://www.gbch.net/gjb.html>
GPG signed mail preferred; further information in headers.