[H-GEN] IRIS Crimson Keyboard.

W. Sierke ws at senet.com.au
Sun Nov 23 21:45:05 EST 2003

"RHall" wrote:
> I am currently looking for a keyboard connector for a IRIS Crimson
> The connector is a male PS2 connector for the keyboard end and male DB15
> connector at the server end.

I'm not sufficiently familiar with the hardware, however from the sound of
it this page might have enough info for someone with a better understanding
to be able to either manufacture or instruct someone in the manufacture of a
hand-made replacement for you:

<http://techpubs.sgi.com/library/tpl/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?coll=0650&db=man&fna
me=/usr/share/catman/a_man/cat7/keyboard.z>

(also easily gotten to from http://techpubs.sgi.com and browsing to the
keyboard(7) man page).

Wayne