[H-GEN] Replacement for CSIRO NTP Servers

Robert Brockway robert at timetraveller.org
Tue May 27 10:16:20 EDT 2003

On Fri, 24 May 2003, Russell Stuart wrote:

> Q1: Does anybody know of a public NTP services that don't mind
>     somebody from Australia using them?

One of my boxes in Australia is using time.esec.com.au.  A lot of NTP
admins request being advised via email that you are using their server so
you may want to check on that (I can't recall if it was the case with
esec).

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc. email: robert at timetraveller.org  ICQ: 104781119