[H-GEN] Searching List Archives (and DHCP)

Sandra Milne silne at optusnet.com.au
Tue May 20 16:40:59 EDT 2003

I actually tried to search the mailing list archives for something that
somebody told me a few months ago about setting up DHCP. (It was in
regard to how to tell it what interface to listen on.) However, I'm not
really getting any responses from the google search.

Do the list archives actually exist? Are they actually searchable from
google?

Sandra.
silne at optusnet.com.au
"He claims to be a 'human', from a planet called Erp"
Officer Aeryn Sun, Peacekeeper