[H-GEN]

Andrae Muys andrae.muys at braintree.com.au
Wed May 14 02:08:35 EDT 2003

Robert Brockway wrote:
> [1] Those who have known me for a long time will recall I have long been a
> tcsh zealot^H^H^H^H^H^Huser.

No Rob, you were right the first time ;).  Still I'm with James here,
you can't just renounce your shell religion without providing your
justification.  It just wouldn't be fair, enquiring minds wish to know.

Andrae

P.S.  Martin/Anthony who ever you are, you are overreacting.  Your
question was answered by Stewart.  Pauls reply was a retorical gripe, as
happens on any technical newsgroup from time to time.  Your reply
deigned to describe the gripe as anal, but did so in a post that
violated nettiquitte sufficiently that the irony would never pass
without comment.

--
Andrae Muys <andrae.muys at braintree.com.au>
Engineer