[H-GEN] Re: [H-ANNOUNCE] blipvert at lists.humbug.org.au

Tony Bilbrough mtbilbro at bigpond.net.au
Wed May 14 07:08:30 EDT 2003

G'day Jason,
well I wrote specifically [and respectfully, List Mom] to blipvert, how
ever the 'reply to' was to 'chat lists'.
Not really what I thought selling computer, or giving stuff away  would
be aimed at!
Ho hum
I'm sure it will work out in the end
Cheers Tony B

--
Everything seems to be going so well,
.....I have obviously overlooked something.