[H-GEN] Re: [H-ANNOUNCE] blipvert at lists.humbug.org.au

Jason Parker-Burlingham jasonp at uq.net.au
Tue May 13 10:36:48 EDT 2003

Tony Bilbrough <mtbilbro at bigpond.net.au> writes:

> I did the subscribe bizo to blipvert the day you announced it [an
> excellent idea, I might add], and was wondering....
> is this note you sent out thru blipvert?

Raymond's message came through the `general' list.  It's possible to
tell by the message headers:

Other headers can be used but these are definitive.

> I  cannot recollect seeing  any Blipvert pieces this past week.

I'm not on blipvert yet so I can't answer that question.  I imagine
volume may just be low, however, since I can see your address in the
list of subscribers.

jason, aka ListMom
--
``Oooh!  A gingerbread house!  Hansel and Gretel are set for life!''