[H-GEN]

Hilton Travis QuarkSite at gmx.net
Mon May 12 02:49:27 EDT 2003

[A top-poster asking someone else to encourage their software to
behave.  30 lines of useless context snipped before bouncing this gem
on.  Tom Lehrer was right.                                 -- ListMom]

Hi Blokes,

Some people live on borrowed time, some people live in the past, but you
guys are living in the future.  Could you please look at your clock
(sternly) and encourage it to behave.

- HiltonT

--

Regards,

Hilton Travis                   Email: Hilton at QuarkAV.com
Manager                         Phone: +61-(0)7-3343-3889
Quark AudioVisual               Phone: +61-(0)419-792-394
Quark Computers
(Brisbane, Australia)            http://www.QuarkAV.com/