[H-GEN] Which ADSL provider ? (was Re: Telstra phone lines and ADSL)

Sandra Milne silne at optusnet.com.au
Wed Mar 26 16:41:26 EST 2003

>That had been my only problem - I could not afford to download the
>latest linux iso images any time I needed. But with unmetered
>downloads from their mirror server, the 2GB/month is plenty (for me).

Something else I'd forgotten: iiNet is an official debian mirror. We
currently use their debian mirror from Optus and find it to be WAY faster
than the other mirrors we've tried in .au

Free updates and upgrades from your ISP? "Hell yeah!"

Neverwinter Nights game server? "Hell yeah!"

No slowdown to ISP's game servers even after going over quota? "Hell yeah!"

:-D

Sandra.
silne at optusnet.com.au