[H-GEN] Which ADSL provider ? (was Re: Telstra phone lines and ADSL)

Ewan Edwards Edwards_Ewan_B at cat.com
Wed Mar 26 02:24:56 EST 2003

On Saturday 22 March 2003 06:18 pm, Sandra Milne wrote:

> Unfortunately Telstra don't keep their new connections service open on
> weekends so we won't be connecting our Telstra line until Monday, but they
> can do it same day. On that day we shall be applying for iiNet internet. We

Sandra,

I've been considering getting ADSL myself for a while now but just haven't got
round to it yet[1].  After looking at http://www.broadbandchoice.com.au a few
months ago I thought I'd go with Internode and was wondering if you had
considered Internode yourself.  If you had, is there any particular reason
for choosing to go with iiNet instead.

I've heard good and bad things about nearly all the DSL providers, so I'm
somewhat confused about which is the best way to go.  :-(

Ewan

[1] Hilton, you may like to contact me off list about this statement.