[H-GEN] Box of stuff

Sandra Milne silne at optusnet.com.au
Tue Mar 25 03:31:00 EST 2003

I have a box of stuff that I'd like to get rid of. If I can make it to a
Humbug meeting in the next month, I'll bring it along. (Car problems)

It includes the following lovely bits and pieces (not all of them work, and
most are untested):

* Various lengths of Category 5 ethernet cable. Some with one end, some
with none. All were working until ripped out of a wall on the weekend.

* Various ISA, VESA and a few PCI video/IO etc cards. Very few have been
tested, and some look like they've never been used. Various brands and
colours. My father got the box of cards at a shop for $5. He's not
interested in being reimbursed, but if you think any of the cards are worth
money *cough* we'll take small (5-20 cents) donations which we'll probably
put in the coke machine ;-)

* Various motherboards. I don't think any of them have a cpu or ram, but if
they do you're welcome to them. We don't know if any of the bits work, but
at best I'd say they're all suspect.

These are all free as in beer (except I don't have any beer) unless
somebody wants to fix my car's gearbox in return ;-) We just want them
gone. They've been sitting in the box since Christmas and we really don't
want to take the trouble to work out what's good and what's not.

Any questions you can email me: silne at optusnet.com.au

Sandra.