[H-GEN] linux iso's

Dale Stewart dalek1 at optushome.com.au
Fri Mar 14 16:20:39 EST 2003

Hi all,

I'm rebuilding my new box and would like to get back into using linux for development and general use. Apart from downloading iso's from the web or buying the linux pocket book series where else in brisbane can I get linux iso cd's ?

I actually tried to build a copy of gentoo last night but failed to get it to boot.

I dont mind using the lesser known distro's, but I dont want to really use up my bandwith downloading the iso's.

thanks in advance

Dale

---