[H-GEN] ADSL Internet providers

Steven McIntyre stev at uq.net.au
Thu Jun 26 04:26:39 EDT 2003

  Clarification:  I'm not interested in ISP wars or pricing or any other
                  ADSL issue unless its fault related.  Just before I
		  begin an "email" war on who is better than who etc.

  However, if there are some out there experiencing major problems
with ADSL and are ripping their hair out I may be able to
look at the problem, depending on the exact situation.

  I'm used to dealing with C/X pairs, looking at CMUX/ASAM
viewing C/S/P programming on XDM etc etc etc.

--

Steven McIntyre
stev at uq.net.au