[H-GEN] Ghost for Linux or *nix for that matter

pyrotek pyrotek at internode.on.net
Wed Jun 18 11:32:14 EDT 2003

Sorry to but into the Topic but on the subject of cloning machines, is
it possible in Linux to give a full set of drivers needed to work on
different systems but still be the same base image, What I am trying to
say is there a Linux = to Sysprep from windows?
OR am I on the wrong track here lol

thanks