[H-GEN] kvm

Tony Bilbrough mtbilbro at bigpond.net.au
Tue Jun 10 18:03:45 EDT 2003

G'day All,
I have just bought one of those 'yew beaut' kvm switches - brand name Laser.
Harry Phillips seemd quite happy with his, and that was enough for me.
But
When I fire up Linux on a GUI the the mouse becomes unstable [its
uncontrolled movement reminds me of Steady Eddie]
I can only get the system to run if I whack an individual mouse on the
boxen.
Neither Windows xp or se have this problem. Gauling, truely.
I am wondering if there is a software fix for it, given that these kvm's
are electronic devices?
Or is the solution in a small scrip in the /etc, somewhere?
The o/s is Xandros v1 with the kde interface.
Great system apart from that. - it even reads and writes to ms word! so
I don't even need the ms boxen any more!
cheers Tony

--
Everything seems to be going so well,
.....I have obviously overlooked something.