[H-GEN] newbie question - "directory" for 127.0.0.1

David davido at bigpond.net.au
Sat Jun 7 06:22:07 EDT 2003

If I type http://127.0.0.1 in my browser I get the following:

Welcome to 127.0.0.1!

Running version Apache-AdvancedExtranetServer/1.3.26 (Mandrake Linux/6mdk)
sxnet/1.2.4 mod_ssl/2.8.10 OpenSSL/0.9.6g PHP/4.2.3.

I want to start messing with php, etc., and I need to add and edit some files
in this directory, but I don't know where it is.

Can someone point me in the right direction? I'm on Mandrake 9.0.

thanks
David

--

There are 10 types of people in the world -- those that understand binary, and
those that don't