[H-GEN] No SCSI emulation?

Paul Cornford cbecwd at bigpond.com
Fri Jun 6 01:19:11 EDT 2003

A big thanks to Tony Nugent and Christopher Biggs for their kind and
very prompt help on "No SCSI emulation". Unfortunately I won't be able
to try your solutions until next Monday but I did manage to get the
burner working on another RH8 machine running the same kernel but with
different devices attached to each IDE port. I will let you know what
happens next week. Thanks again.
--
Paul Cornford
Web Programmer