[H-GEN] Mail header

Andrew Pullin andrew at hotspurbgc.com.au
Sun Jun 1 22:29:15 EDT 2003

Hi Rob,
    I can explain some of the header to you, but the best way to find out is
in the RFCs appropriate for mail. Just do a search for RFC and mail and you
should come up with something. This will explain all of that in your header,
and anything else that might crop up from time to time. In case you didn't
know, an RFC is a Request For Comments, which is how all of the Internet
Standards are born, developed and ultimately may die (or more likely fall
into disuse as better standards replace them).
    Cheers!
        Andrew.