[H-GEN] A few quick questions

Anthony Irwin irwa82 at froggy.com.au
Sun Jun 1 04:22:02 EDT 2003

Hi Guys,

I am running a Debian unstable system and would like to make the mouse
move faster and configure the wheel on my mouse. I am using Version 4
something of the X server.

I would like to make the changes by manually editing the XF86Config-4
file.

Also does anyone know of a good blackbox site. I would like to configure
bbkeys and integrate someother blackbox things into my system and I am
looking for a good tutorial or documentation of some kind.

Any assistance would be great.

Kind Regards,
Anthony Irwin