[H-GEN] PHP & MYSQL On Linux

David Duffy david at audiovisualdevices.com.au
Tue Jul 29 18:01:42 EDT 2003

Sarah Hollings wrote:
> Have you seen:
>
>    http://share.whichever.com/index.php?SCREEN=freetrade

OK, looks like we're getting off track here! I don't want
a shopping cart system for on-line sales as such. What I
want to do is make the site dynamic so that when a customer
clicks on product categories, it pulls product info from a
MySLQ database. I just bought a PHP/MySQL book last night
and am working through it. I'll have to do a few mockups
to see what appeals to me and is the most functional. :-)
Thanks to everyone for their input so far.
David...
David Duffy        Audio Visual Devices P/L
U8, 9-11 Trade St, Cleveland 4163 Australia
Ph: +61 7 38210362   Fax: +61 7 38210281
New Web: www.audiovisualdevices.com.au