[H-GEN] Telephony

Nikolai Lusan nikolai at humbug.org.au
Mon Jul 14 15:52:56 EDT 2003

Hi,

Rob's post about using some of the new features in 2.6.0(-test1) got me
thinking about some stuff I have wanted to do for a while. Telephony
stuff, there is support for it in the kernel and has been for a while. I
know that Rob had a setup at his place before going 'Up North' on us ;)
and I wanted to do some of those things (multibox messagebank, possible
email or sms of phone messages to me) and explore the possibilites of
having my linux box on the phone system.

Does anyone have any advice or experience they would care to share?
maybe some places with good example or documents they would like to send
me too?

Nikolai