[H-GEN] antivirus and squid recommendations?

Peter Arnold arnoldpj at optushome.com.au
Mon Jan 13 20:08:31 EST 2003

Does anyone have any recomendations for virus scanning webtraffic on a
running squid 2.5 on RH7.2?
I have a cowboy here who says "just install inoculate, it's got a linux
version". I've yet to look into it but I doubt it filters traffic going
through the proxy.
We are getting a number of viri detected on PC's where the content has
come from web browsing. ie: