[H-GEN] Accessing Samba shares from a windows machine

Shaun Nykvist shaun at kangawallafox.com.au
Fri Jan 10 02:10:07 EST 2003

Hi Paul

What version of windoze r u using??  Winxp sp1 requires a few changes to
authenticate itself with samba domain controller. Do you want the samba box
to act as an nt4 domain controller.  If so, have a look at the script that
I sent u some time ago.  If you don't have it I can post it again for you

Cheers
Shaun