[H-GEN] mouse & rh 8

Tony Bilbrough tony at boxen-244.bilbrough
Thu Jan 2 17:29:43 EST 2003

[Tony, it looks as though you need to correct your sendmail (or
whatever) setup to rewrite 'tony at boxen-244.bilbrough' into a
reachable email address.  You should also consider using shorter
lines.                                                -- ListMom]

I have sucessfully installed rh 8 onto a P500 [Celery], and I must say it installed perfectly.
But
Yes there is always a But
The mouse locks up as soon as the Gnome logon page comes up.
Its easily fixed for a session.
un plug mouse - then plug mouse back in
All works well
But a reboot causes mouse lock up once more
Has any one else had this prob?
Did any one manage a 'fix'?
I tried swopping seriel Mouse w PS2.
no difference