[H-GEN] Danted socks

Douglas C chexsum at optusnet.com.au
Fri Feb 14 18:31:38 EST 2003

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003 12:46:24 +1000
David Findlay <david at davsoft.com.au> wrote:

> Anyone ever succeeded getting socks to work? I've set up a danted-server but
> everytime it trys to connect I get errors. I've done it as per the docs.

I managed to get it working by messing around with it for ages but I didnt fully
understand what I was doing to make it work or break. It is a pain to configure
and uses a lot of resources - maybe theres something easier/better? :\

I dont use Dante ATM and the last time I tried it spawned ~5 million daemons so
somethings not right in the config. If you need an example .conf I can try to
figure it out again but it wont be fun.

--
Douglas C (Chexsum)
chexsum at optusnet.com.au