[H-GEN] Crossfire and freeciv servers will run at meetings.

David Seikel won_fang at yahoo.com.au
Tue Feb 11 02:03:25 EST 2003

 --- Tim Kent <tim.kent at vector.net.au> wrote:
> It's because you never write anything else with the IP, it could mean
> anything.  A smarter move would include a description.

There is a description, on the web page that it points too.  There is so
much stuff on there that there is no point writing it on the blackboard.
That is what the web page is for, describing what is on my server.

They are kicking me out of the office (closing time), so no time for more
at the moment.

http://greetings.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Greetings
- Send some online love this Valentine's Day.