[H-GEN] adsl help

Harry Phillips harry at 4ward.com.au
Fri Feb 7 05:57:54 EST 2003

> The RJ45 goes into an ethernet card into your computer via a
> standard crossover cable).

Does that one require a cross-over? Are you sure? Please check, because
every other ADSL modem I have come across uses a normal cable.

If that is true it will be something I have to store away for future
reference.

Alcatel Speed Touch Home = cross over cable
Alcatel Speed Touch Home = cross over cable
Alcatel Speed Touch Home = cross over cable
Alcatel Speed Touch Home = cross over cable

There that should do it, repeat that for the next few days  and I will be
right when I have to make/replace a cable for one of those.

Regards
Harry
---