[H-GEN] Setting up pinnacle PCTV card

Anthony Irwin irwa82 at froggy.com.au
Thu Feb 6 09:22:52 EST 2003

Hi,

I have a pinnacle PCTV card that i am trying to configure under redhat 7.3, as
root I type modprobe bttv & also type modprobe tuner.

the system recognises the card as 39 which is the pinnacle pctv card, but
doesn't appear to recognise the tuner.

I then run xawtv and change the country to Australia etc, but it doesn't work,
does anyone know of any documentation that explains the setup of the pinnacle
pctv card or know how to do it.

I have tried google and do what I can with no success.

any information would be great.

kind regards,
Anthony Irwin