[H-GEN] HUMBUG cluster

Snowy Angelique Maslov aka 'Snowpony' snowy at snowy.org
Thu Feb 6 21:19:51 EST 2003

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003, +0Ny BilbRough wrote:

> Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 10:25:02 +1000
> From: +0Ny BilbRough <mtbilbro at bigpond.net.au>
> To: general at lists.humbug.org.au
> Subject: Re: [H-GEN] HUMBUG cluster

> G'day Andrew
> I have a spare P100 you may have.
> I also have a mug full of 4 Mb ram sticks if they are any use?
> 1 Fang [DS] suggested I leave the boxen with him, so I might as well
> drop it off after the next Humbug? Unless you prefer an alternative
> location.
> cheers Tony

I also have a P100 with about 32Mb of RAM in it which might be suitable?  If
it is just let me know and I'll bring it in with me next humbug.

--
Snowy "Snowpony" Angelique Cerise Maslov : [  vulpine.pp.se/cgi-bin/furcode  ]
My....       ----------------------------: FEuw3acdmrw/CA[Minature Albino]3adm