[H-GEN] Re: [mesh] Process for electing leadership

+0Ny BilbRough mtbilbro at bigpond.net.au
Mon Feb 3 20:28:00 EST 2003

G'day Brad,
the meeting basically agreed that this election is just a first step in
Bris Mesh evolving.
- and that we should Keep It Simple.

After the basic leadership structure is in place, all the other esoteric
bits can/will be slotted in.

If you over load the voters with options in the set up of the club/org,
the whole system will bog down with argument and indecision
- as it already has
- twice.

A simple election.
With a small crew of dedicated workers
- and you all know who has ben putting in the hard yards and getting
results.
- as to those who have been saying a lot and doing little.

After the leadership is in place, then the rest of us can contribute
where ever the committee feels necessary.

Keep it simple at the beginning and Bris Mesh will most likely achieve
what each person wants.
All shout at once and nothing will be achieved.

And if you do not like the leadership, you will have the chance to vote
them out in 6 or 12 months, ok?

Good luck all, for the 7.00pm Wednesday March 5 meeting
- venue to be announced shortly.
Tony Bilbrough

--
People say I am a lot like